View Single Post
Old 04-18-2018, 15:53   #61 (permalink)
zack winstone
Freak Poster

Member: 2287102
Thanks Meter: 119
good update and thanks for this great update

but please fix other xiaomi mi account after remove when connect to wifi account is back and relock

even after disable the mi account apk

when insert sim or wifi connectiong phone will relock

like redmi note4 mtk i have a lot of this kind of model success to remover after format and unlock via mrt dongle and remove apk mi account then will use perfect

but now this kind of model even i disble the apk account the phone will back to relock when wifi connecting
even i downgrade same issue not like before maybe the xiaomi account server is change policy if you phone connect to wifi the account can not remove can remove but after conect or insert the sim account is back

like mi redmi 4a i can remove this long time ago using this mrt dongle success

but now redmi 4a even i downgrade and remove again the account using mrt success but relock when insert the simcard not like before

maybe the xiaomi is change security policy like APPLE device icloud. can not remove

and i also icounter about redmi 4s password problem the password is number not patern
success fortmat on mrt dongle but the password can not remove

i try flashing and success to flash but the password can not remove even other team box same issue all is success but the password can not remove

oh my *** maybe the xiaomi device is now security is like a apple icloud security can not remove.

Last edited by zack winstone; 04-18-2018 at 15:59.

Page generated in 0.06981 seconds with 7 queries