View Single Post
Old 08-26-2005, 22:34   #66 (permalink)
daseth007

Member: 99408
Thanks Meter: 0
ok...this is what i did: i replaced the non original IC board with the one from an original battery pack. now the phone doesn't turn off when fully charged. and i can leave it connected as long as i like.
as i mentioned i have Nokia 6100 3,6V 1300mAh battery pack, the big problem is that i believe that it is not fully charghing...the battery only lasts for 3 days of intensive use(30-40 min/day talking time, aprox 30 min/day mp3player). but i believe this battery should last longer(1300mAh).
1) how can i find out if the battery is fully charging(if i leave it for 12h connected to the charger, the phone indicates 95-96% capacity-is this normal?)?
2) what is the normal voltage of a fully charged, high capacity battery?
3) what is the normal voltage of a high capacity battery at which the phone should turn itself off ?
4) how do i backup my blk settings using SiemensSensorTools?

as soon as i will recharge the batt to the max i will post the voltage readings of the phone and the vlotage readings of a multimeter. i will also post the fully drained battery voltages.
I would so much like to find some clear info about SensorTools. Or about any other program that allows u to modify battery parameters from eeprom.

Page generated in 0.06719 seconds with 7 queries