View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 06:34   #81 (permalink)
xxdylanxx

Member: 2848425
Thanks Meter: 0
bootloop for samsung exhibit t599n

is there any thing for the samsung galaxy exibit sgh-t599. I recently found my old phone (Samsung Exhibit SGH-T599N) . I had this phone ever since i was 16. i'm 18 now. and i tried to boot it up, and its stuck in the booting thing where it says "Samsung galaxy Exhibit T599N". kinda like a loop. it'll show that (Samsung galaxy Exhibit T599N), get brighter then restarts. i'v tried to hard reset and soft reset. i cant get into the menu where you can factory reset it. i've googled on why this is happening and people had different things on how it could get like this. one of them is that during the rooting process it messed up and currupted all files (i never rooted/attempted to root, haven't flashed it or had any roms or dvms on it). and different things, but that was the main thing. the "recovery" for it is to get the firmware back on it, or get a rom on there...witch i can't do that if i cant connect my laptop to my phone because the phone is stuck on the bootloader.. any ideas? i have no clue if this is the place to post this

Page generated in 0.07815 seconds with 7 queries