vaevictus0321
Freak Poster

Member: 1740779
Thanks Meter: 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanner_austin View Post
@vaevictus0321
Hello
Its not like that.. don't know about other team but we do not get LG this days after many month of trying.. nor any online testing go good with it.
Only hope is via root and LG rooting is very risky..

So to save users from killing it we decide to not release root base LG sprint unlock.
@stanner_austin Thanks for replying, that is a great explanation and one I can totally see as a valid reason for not releasing a root based unlock. I know many tools offer unlock for metropcs and tmobile LG phones with root but I have always hated rooting LG phones because they are so risky so I dont offer the service and I know a few techs that ended up paying for phones they killed because they didn't take precautions. Which seems to be a common theme on the forum, people not reading or taking the time to research before doing something and then complaining in the forum because they messed up.

But I'm sure you have a few power users like some beta testers that would be willing to take the risk and responsibility should you decide to do it. Thanks again and keep up the great work.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vaevictus0321 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked

Page generated in 0.08302 seconds with 7 queries