View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018, 18:50   #151 (permalink)
Belalmondeo

Member: 2849642
Thanks Meter: 12
Donate money to this user
a heavily bricked k012

Hi all !
The issue is actually all about my little sister's tablet which is an Asus Fonepad 7 (K012) that has just gone heavily bricked, I've actually seen guides many times and managed to unbrick it before using the RAW data partition firmware which is a (WW_FE170CG_V11_2_3_33-user-201503021930-rawdata_partition)
and managed to unbrick it with no issues
but in this time I start the FE170CG-softfuse-debrick-flashall-ER-no_wipe cmd file and then I connect the tablet to the laptop it sees the device for a moment and then it disconnects immediately, I considered this and checked the intel SOC driver on the device manager and it's already existed, I've also manually installed the Asus Android Bootloader Interface but with no use for giving me code 10 error (the device cannot start) and I thought it could be the usb cable so I tried another ones but still no use of it !
I tried to uninstall and reinstall the Intel Isoc driver but with no use as well

BTW it worths mentioning that an intel inside logo only shows up on the screen when starting up the tablet and I considered the intel android driver is installed on the system, used the xFSTK downloader\SFT Dongle v 3 1 4 and still having the same issue
any help\suggestions will be appreciated

Page generated in 0.08007 seconds with 7 queries