View Single Post
Old 07-26-2018, 19:55   #3 (permalink)
genhack23
Freak Poster

Member: 2182001
Thanks Meter: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by >>PakFones<< View Post
Hi, Masters can you please tell me about decrypt and mount userdata.img from Android 7.0 based phone? Because of FDE (Full Disk Encryption) is implemented. Actually i have a dead MTK based phone and want to recover user data from it? I have screen lock password also but unfortunately phone is in dead condition. I have dumped 16GB full emmc using easy jtag.

• Can we write this user data partition to other phone which have same memory size?
  • Can we decrypt userdata.img via brute force?
  • Is there any possibility to run userdata.img on emulator?
  • Is there any possibility to unlock userdata.img using screen lock?
Thanks in advance.

Regards!
My dear friend, in the other post i put a link about how android crypt the user data, read it and try to learn something. About the solution on your problem the best ways is swap cpu and emmc, to a working motherboard, android phone are more easy than iphone cpu... And about my problem solved to my dead motherboard is not short to ground , is a short under ball of pm, and about the video "How find a short" i think the video is a very tresh example, for 3 reason:
-You need see schematic before probe a line with a 3.7v of full charged battery
-With schematic you can see where the line start and where the line die...
-With schematic you can see all component about this line....
A simple example to demistifing the video coud be a shorted coil, you never see a short.. And many more component... After that if you need to recover data swap cpu+emmc...
Ps: Sorry for the off-topic

Page generated in 0.09499 seconds with 7 queries