Old 09-06-2018, 09:02   #52 (permalink)
Namelocked
Product Supporter

Member: 2023196
Thanks Meter: 1,891
Quote:
Originally Posted by mostaphgsm View Post
Hello

Have dc-unlocker lite on rocker dongle what can i do ?
For now you can activate it for HCU like any other DC-unlocker/Vygis dongles etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrzychuG View Post
What if i have dc-unlocker (activated on infinity best dongle) still active, without dc-phoenix and separate HCU account (also still active, paid for full year). Can both be somehow combined into one, unlimited with dc-phoenix at some discounted price?
We are thinking about possibility to transfer timed license account into dongle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by saleem5001 View Post
any report for me

user name
ikhlasgsm
i activate my hcu account for two year still no news for me i want move it at infinity
We are thinking about possibility to transfer timed license account into dongle. For now no news about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nduka View Post
I have dc unlocker dongle with unlimited frp support and i just bought or activated 2years supports on it
tellme what will happened or how to get my credits and money back in next 2years with only modems and routers?
thanks
If you read the threads first post, you will understand that phone which are already added will remain working on DC-unlocker as rthey used to, so you will be able to keep using DC-unlocker for devices you've already worked on with it as you used to.

Page generated in 0.09685 seconds with 8 queries