View Single Post
Old 09-06-2005, 18:55   #14 (permalink)
vboar
No Life Poster

Member: 93689
Thanks Meter: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drug_Store
Thread was deleted by ZFrank. Donīt know why or when...
Just wanted to clear out, that wasnīt me who deleted it. I received PMīs asking about this.
Well look down and see how many moderators u now see there. Thereīs plenty of them, so I canīt control all you guys do plus all that the remain moderators does.

Before, almost no one cared about this section and only me and few otherīs had all the work. Now see that thereīs 7 Moderators + 2 Administrators. So is 9 people trying to handle this section. In resume I think thereīs too many people in charge.
iam soory too drugs_store i never meant to blame u bout this.. ure a great person.. i just want to know why.. because its been a great threat 4 me too.. n i dont think i can start posting from d beginning again.. ive spend almost 50% percent of my money to pay d internet bil(coz i use dial up connection that cost per hour n its expensive )l so i can post that threat.. this forum mean alot to me.. this forum is my first n always b my fav forum.. but i think
we got to do sumtin here.. so no more thing like this ever again.. but i still love u all brothers..

Page generated in 0.08222 seconds with 7 queries