View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 16:17   #12 (permalink)
Desirat
No Life Poster

Member: 478535
Thanks Meter: 432
All this miracle falcon, box, dongle, frp, huawei and now thunder reminds me of one old nokia box:
The infamous MX box.
By then it was green, yellow, red, blue, gray, rainbow, whatever...
At least the program worked fine (according to mx logs, etc). The problem was that the box was poorly made so it stop working... AND it killed JAF dongles.... crazy times!

From time to time we get a black sheep team here in gsmhosting. The prize this time goes to:

Yeeees, you know who you are, you won the black sheep bicycle, take it! You deserve to ride, but away from here! Pretty Please!

OR

Straight up and _support_ your customers correctly, with respect! Stop spamming your area with logs that won't help anyone! I believe it does not even help the team... go figure that!
So you know i understand: Its your area, and as its yours you could do whatever you want obviously but, the right thing to do on a support area is _to support_!

And

Learn to accept criticism, also don't delete posts about not working functions, instead explain how to proceed with your programs to the users that paid for your solutions! Its a thing called GROWING UP! Kids learn this, its not that hard unless you do it the hard way!

But if did not do it until now, my guess is its too late. Prove all of us wrong if you dare by doing the right thing.

The Following User Says Thank You to Desirat For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.10726 seconds with 7 queries