Old 11-25-2018, 18:10   #50 (permalink)
IMEI Source
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 2185503
Sonork: 100.1602000
Thanks Meter: 434
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexaliah View Post
dont insist your garbage policy mr professional, in the first place look at the screen shot you answered me like this "Hi" "Let Me Check" Etc,, after several days there's nothing update from you! its hard for you to say to your client that there's a problem in API, Supplier,Website Etc,? so that i can explain to my client that there's a problem... the problem with you, you accept all orders even there's a problem in your services. and its very difficult for you to request that you will reject my order so that i will reject also to my client.
We did not apply any garbage policy if that garbage for you that you agreed yet. WhatsApp or any messenger is of ours is nothing as official support rather we declared our proper support system. If you have got any response from WhatsApp or any of our messengers, that you got an optional support and that's we do not care what was considered in messenger actually due to we do not have WhatsApp support. You did not come here for any refunds, you come here with a satanic attitude. You should look #43 more information.

Last edited by IMEI Source; 11-25-2018 at 18:20.

Page generated in 0.07564 seconds with 7 queries