View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 14:41   #1 (permalink)
kader1303

Member: 2747890
Thanks Meter: 1
Problem with ImeiSource,I need a solution.

I will try to explain this as clear as I can be, few months ago I arrived to ImeiSource web and found interesting their pricing groups and discounts.
As Iīm a reseller my self, I was interested in try their services, so I spend $200 in their web without so much trouble, till there everything find.

Then I decide to be part of their reseller store program, and talk to them, they setup my resller store and I made a deposit of $500 in their web to get Resellers Pricing Group.

Here is when trouble starts, besides the techinal issues that the reseller store was having that is not the matter now, the orders of my clients were delayed for days and many of them rejected, with all this toruble my clients were furious with me, because services suposed to be instantly and were taking days and rejected.

With all this trouble I decided to close my reseller store and refund the remaining credits of my users, after closing my reseller store I still have $155,62 in my account in ImeiSource, so I decide to spend all my credit in server orders because is what I sell the most and recover my money, but a day after place my orders all of them were rejected and I couldnīt place server orders again, because I have no one product to select in my account under server service.

I comunicate to ImeiSource Team via WhatsApp and they told me server service was offline and will take 2 weeks to be online again.

After 2 weeks, still no server service and I decide to contact them again, no answer in whatsapp, but they answer me in skype, they told me in few words that server service for wholeseller was off till further notice, but retail store server service was working.

I decide to buy services I want at retail price, at least to recover my money, because they are more expensive, but what was my surprise when I realize that I could not pay for those services with my remaining credit, so I was in the same point, I canīt place server orders and canīt get my money back.

They told me I can place Imei and File orders, but I donīt needed, I need server, so what to do. Now they donīt answer me, but keeps promoting server services in this forum, so I wondered how is possible they are offering something to people and I canīt buy it ?

You will find all that Iīm telling is the truth in the following pictures.

Note: I upload picures in a zip file because they are 35, but see it, inside is all the evidence.

What Iīm asking for?
Iīm just asking to ImeiSource to sell me server service, at least at retail price but payable with my remaining credit, or a refund if they cannot sell me server orders, because I donīt need any other service from them.

I think Iīve been to much patient but now is over.

Pictures

Page generated in 0.08268 seconds with 7 queries