Old 12-07-2018, 17:29   #68 (permalink)
alexaliah
Freak Poster

Member: 883685
Sonork: 100.1648291
Thanks Meter: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by IMEI Source View Post
1st of all, we don't want to co-operate any third-party concern. We have strict rules including he was highly Marquee RED ALERT warned every moment when he loggin at IMEI Source that "Be-careful::: Providing screenshots or snapshots of IMEI Source Pricing / Account Information's to others are Completely Prohibited. In case, if any users violated this notice and proven from our end, the account will be limited permanently without any Notice/Reminder. This limitation cannot be appealed against. Sincerely, IMEI Source."

Adobe Red Alert notice is assigned for all of IMEI Source Reseller and Distributor and every Reseller & Distributors are knew. He has a reseller account. We have already tried to explain all matters as we have possible. We know why he comes here for a simple issue and his is playing in the field. #50
Hey imeisource cheater.. 1st of all, before i posted here i kept updating you in whatsapp but u ddnt do anthing did you see all my screen shot cheater? Now that i posted here about this issue you de-activated my account even my script dhru i bought from you last also now down, now that you de-activated my account give me back my money refund it to me cheater!

Dont insist on your policy if you did something at first or talked to me that there was a problem we wouldnt have come to this...

Come on cheater!

Page generated in 0.06685 seconds with 8 queries