huzi104124
Banned

Member: 1418862
Thanks Meter: 9
installing DHRU IMEIsource. Skype: imeisource Stealing customer money

web:https://www.imeisource.com
gsmhosting id : imeisource
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/member.php?u=2185503

I am administrator of freeunlock.net, *****************, skynetunlock.com.
I provide to offer LG NCK services in this market, buying some of my own dealers, many of which are my old customers. We have been working together for many years.
I bought the imeisource host before, bought its dhru service, because he knows how to develop, and the processing efficiency is faster, all I believe him, but he uses the power of the developer to steal the money from my website, I report him and he closes My host, in order to destroy his evidence of crime.
Because my friend also purchased the trustee from him, I have a Hong Kong account, I help him pay, our hosting has not expired, he forced to close. Imeisource, for the sake of sophistry, we are a liar, the same person as sprintunlock, japanunlock. Many people in China use VPN. We can't access the network outside China without using VPN. Because we may have bought the same vpn, the same IP address is used, and he falls into us.
If you don't believe my post, please ask the old gsmhosting dealer before using its service, other distributors in Bangladesh, many people in their country know imeisource, have been fraudulent.

If you have the same problem as me, please come out and report the liar together.

Please see dhru official reply, he installed the website with unknown documents, dhru suggested that I replace other hosting.
We are not afraid of him, I want everyone to tell me about my experience. When you use its services, he will steal your privacy. Don't let him lie to more people, install and maintain scripts, use a larger company's hosting, use official technical support, and you have privacy.

Page generated in 0.11404 seconds with 7 queries