View Single Post
Old 03-21-2001, 17:50   #31 (permalink)
Falcon
Freak Poster

Member: 3612
Thanks Meter: 0
Unhappy

to dark lemming!
i saw nullnullthe group you joined and you wrote there you need "Stealers (who can steal original or "for sale" soft)"
it is not good way to help peoples using something that is stolen
you says you need thiefs and you says you help peoples.
it is weird thiefs help peoples ???
if you go on to crack and steal software and share frelly on the net ,there will be no programmer who will writes programs cause no one will want to waste time making programs as long as he cannot make money and you will cause programmmers will go out gsm works cause of you
they write programs with days and months ,they spend their time to search for new things and finally they make a SW and other peoples makes more money than him without knowing anything
as we see it is not fair and acceptable
yes all gsm business may be free one day but there will be no worker, then you will be here and i hope you will able to make your own softwares and share here frelly cause there will be no software to stole
and it will be more funny to prefer to travel world and see new places and peoples for a programmer instaed of working on gsm or he will prefer to work on other field
you can delete this messeage but we hoped this is a forum and every peoples can write their thougs here ,no one have to think like you and support your ideas ,this must be a free forum so everypeoples can write whatever he/she thinks
if it isnot that does mean this is your forum and peoples have to think same as you ???
i am happy cause jethro will make a dongle and put a processor it wont be stolen and peoples wont able to make money without paying a cost and i want it for all gsm works
programmers work and stealer makes money
it isnot fair and acceptable
..**** stealers !!
i hope you understand well what i want to tell
..regards...

[ 21 March 2001: Message edited by: Falcon ]

Page generated in 0.06853 seconds with 7 queries