View Single Post
Old 03-21-2001, 18:51   #32 (permalink)
Y2K
VIP-Member

Member: 69
Thanks Meter: 0
dear falcon

this is not a free bla bla forum or are you interested, if i tell you storry about my mole in the garden
this is software section for nokia mobiles !

well you think you need a forum for blabla then let me know we will make one for you

what do you think why other make money with the software from others?? becouse it is not for free. is it not enough that the mobile provider take money for unlocking??

or why does it cost a lot of hard work and time to get informations to build a new unlock software? becouse all this very good programmers are like lonely woolf.

to be a programmer you have first to know that programming is in the most cases TEAMWORK! also in GSM stuff programming!

if there 10 programmers working on the same solution it is 10 times faster ready. or do you tell me this is not true

well, there are some programmer in some countrys they have to get money for unlocking mobiles but is this a real job for a programmer?

i know some of them and i know they would like to to real programmers work.

or they have to go to SALO or UK, R&D to work for nokia for example.

this is just hunting the fast money.

my best regards Y2K

PS: and it is real funny that short time after dejans flasher soft was online jethro found very quick a solution to unlock new software versions

[ 21 March 2001: Message edited by: Y2K ]

Page generated in 0.09105 seconds with 8 queries