View Single Post
Old 04-29-2019, 05:03   #12 (permalink)
cqmsn
Major Poster

Member: 782153
Sonork: 100.1637957
Thanks Meter: 5
Quote:
1) - for sprint I have given warranty for 1 Imei not 2nd Imei and from above list many Imei are Imei 2 and some Imei 1 which are already unlocked please check Simlock

I have already told him to wait couple of days to solve this issue but he was impatient . any how still I have told him to send me final list and I will do reunlock . but he is not agree and I can't do anything .

some Imei he also sent specs no Imei 2 which is his responsibility . it was clearly in notes on website when u place orders and have to accept terms and condition .
Before i sent list u never told me that 2nd imei not supported and just need spcs is "yes" then u would unlock done.
Everyone knew that it could not be done for spcs was no
so I just submited imeis of spcs was "yes" to the service which supported the spcs was "Yes" .
and Everyone knows the sprint service after imeis unlock then the status of spcs changed to no
now u are here said imei 2 was not supported and i did not complain that u changed spcs to no.
now u said it was my responsibility?

u said wait some days.and did u check how long time already since the date 21st March the imeis got relocked problem till now still not solve?
and i checked my list which sent u all are locked .
if u need me send list here?or let all people can check by simlock checker or gsx?

when i asked u to resolve the relocked imeis issue u did not resolve all the time now here ask me to say sorry and say u are not cheater to all group
Are u mad ? What kind of robber logic is this?
first of all u must resolve the relocked imeis issue

if u can reunlock all it is ok .then u reunlock all i dont complain first guaranty that it is offical unlock no ww service and it will not get relocked again
becuase if relock again my customer will come to complain again and ask for waranty again
but u have to give me the accruate time frame
when will get done these imeis which got relocked
u can not let me wait too long time.
second u must refund balance 561.7$ in ur website
The Following User Says Thank You to cqmsn For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.09193 seconds with 7 queries