View Single Post
Old 07-13-2019, 12:40   #13 (permalink)
Arve
selective member DC - Unlocker

Member: 3431
Thanks Meter: 12,477
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrzychuG View Post
Good to know. I was using v79 because that was the latest one yesterday and v105 was not released yet (i checked). I'll try again on monday. I assume testpoint is still required?

What is this "rescure recovery" option? It it based on eRecovery that i could almost never get to work? What if it changes model/version in system and i won't be able to verify and find matching update to use SD card upgrade later? I just noticed that i tried to write C432 firmware, while phone originally had C368. I also haven't seen ANE-LX1 in OEMINFO section (it's always missleading on Huawei - LX1 being the same thing L21, right?).
rescue recovery is official way restore phone,
It load rescue kernel, ramdisk from target firmware file to ram and start rescue download mode. This mode donot allow change customisation, you must use same as in phone. But it allow downgrade Kirin659 and same other old cpu. After downgrade can change vendor/country by hcu and then write other customisation if required.

If you changed oeminfo/ vendor country/model by testpoint, then can should able write any customisation by rescue
LX1 can be L21 or L01 or L31 ... depend of model, you must set correct vendor country model matched with customisation file (you can find this in customizatiion file name, case sensitive) before begin write firmware/customization.

Page generated in 0.07737 seconds with 8 queries