View Single Post
Old 07-23-2019, 10:04   #4 (permalink)
amleto90
Product Supporter

Member: 2613252
Thanks Meter: 1,837
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcctechnologies View Post
Hello every one, could someone please guide me on how to remove frp on this tab (T585 U5) Using combination or any other method ? I've try it with combination but i could't get it removed.

Usually i flash the combination and flash: sboot,boot,recovery,system and cache From stock firmware to remove frp. But this seems not to solve the issue as usual. Any Help Please.....
Hello, install the combination binary 5 for t585, installed the combination if you have an octopus box using the emmc method via uart cable reset the frp or if you have z3x via reset frp via adb r, once reset frp with the installed combination do a factory reset of the tablet and at the start install the stock firmware in 4 files ap, bl, cp, home_csc do not use the csc file.

If you have an octopus box it's better because with the emmc memory method with uart cable and installed combination it resets the frp in an instant

The oem option in the t585 tablet does not exist since the tablet was born in 2016, only the new and recent models have the option of unlocking the oem.

Page generated in 0.07357 seconds with 7 queries