View Single Post
Old 08-14-2019, 03:11   #81 (permalink)
aj.fathers

Member: 2922972
Thanks Meter: 4
BTW, I was checking online and looks like there are other turbo-SIM cards in the market which are not only cheaper than R-SIM but those also have working IMSI/TMSI modes and you can properly select the carrier.
I am thinking I should have bought the $2 SAITONG sim cards instead of these expensive R-SIM cards ($5 each) which show the IMSI/TMSI options in the menu but none of these work in R-SIM !!!
Geez man...never heard of this kind of business model, I have only 5 R-SIM cards but I bought those like just 3 weeks ago so I am still upset that this simple firmware update ain't released by the R-SIM Eng team.
I am not even sure if I should buy the dongle since even that will be expensive...!
I am going to give that SAITONG card a try and if it works I'll do business with only SAITONG instead of R-SIM going forward.
BTW, I am not in the USA so obviously I can't use ICCIC unlock at the moment (Apple blocked non-USA sim cards) so the only option for me is IMSI/TMSI mode (Mai mode in new R-SIM version) !!!

Page generated in 0.07831 seconds with 7 queries