View Single Post
Old 11-22-2019, 18:02   #4 (permalink)
icanic

Member: 921510
Thanks Meter: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE GREAT ONE View Post
really? the money i received is not even 60usd... wait 12working days...
i had flood at where i work.....power cut ... 11yrs here n u think i will cheat u

is in process bro....

I have payed you 340 ghana cedis so calculate how much is that. Is 340 ghana cedis under 60usd?
I asked you few times how long does it need for activation and you never told me how long, this is the first time you said I need to wait 12 days.
You said its raining there and you have never mention the flood.
I choosed to PM you for unlock service because it was great price and there was nothing bad talked about you on the forum and I saw that you have over 2500 posts.
You stopped responding to whatsapp and on forum PM's. I have sent you a number of PM's and you did not respond to any of it in the last few days, and you were online every day. Why you did not send me PM if you were online on the forum?
Could I think something other than that you trying to cheat me??
Why you could not simple send me whatsapp message to wait xx number of days for activation??

I hope that it will be done and I beleive you that you had problems with flood or anything you said because I dont beleive that someone who is registered on forum for more than 10 years and have over 2500 posts would ruin his reputation on the forum for 60 usd.

If everything goes OK I apologizie in advance but you must understand me and think what you would think in my place.

There was no repond no nothing from you last 3-4 days from you.

Page generated in 0.08596 seconds with 7 queries