No Life Poster

Member: 125037
Sonork: 100.1649338
Thanks Meter: 254
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrosh View Post
Sry guys.

I didnt thought that it was a good a idea to post it in details in this thread. From my experience is much more easier to help via whatsapp. Pics and Vids can easily be shared via whatsapp.

Dont have the time to do a vid for every single situation. The question wasnt really detailed at least, so its impossible to find a unique answer.

It depends on the panel your are going to refurb. As we know LCD needs allways a separate lightsource the backlight. An LCD works with crosspolarization that means we have to polarizer. One on the backside of the LCD Panel itself and one on top of the LCD panel.

OLEDs dont need a backlight because they are organic light emitting diodes. Its complete different thing and has an affect on processing them during glasschanges etc.

Because of the backlight of an LCD you shouldnt use higher temps than 80 degrees on the separator because the backlight has very thin plastic layer and they are going to melt in anyway.

An OLED can be separated without any problems at 90-100 degrees.

Post detailed questions here and I can give you specific input based on my very own experience and that doesnt mean it have to be perfect for you!

heres some short suggestion:

iPhone LCDs separation temp

ip5 to 6 80 degrees
ip6s to 8+ better use 70 degress because the oca is really different! You can easily keep the original pol and dont need to fight with 8222 and pol removing!
Wire should be 0.08

ip X and upwards use 90-95 degrees, use lighter fluid and Qianli Power Tools Triangel or Star for frame removal. In flex area use OCA sheet and put a little drop lighter fluid on it. Take care not to damage the flex coating. For Glue removing use IPA at 90 degree and let it soak 2-3 times then you can put the oca off in one peace. G Remover is a good choice too! But has affect on the bondings but softens the glue much faster.
Wire should be 0.05 or 0.06

For Flat Samsung Oleds use 90 degrees and its no problem. When reach temps over 110 degrees for real the pol begins to get damage. That affects every kind of polarizer!!!

The OCA for the flat Samsung OLEDs is a bit harder. So 0.08 wire is best chpice from my experience or if you are knowing what u are doing 0.1 Thicker wire means less OCA residues to clean of and they can be a nightmare on s6 s7 etc.

For curved OLED screens like s6e s7e s8 and upwards there are very different methods. s6e s7e and s8 models the freezer is the best way. Above wire technique is best.

So if you have a specific model then I can answer in details.
Super fantastic post.
That's what people need here

Thanks
X4ce

Page generated in 0.07664 seconds with 7 queries