View Single Post
Old 03-19-2020, 19:03   #10 (permalink)
Gsmserver
Product Supporter

Member: 21077
Thanks Meter: 116,340
First of all, I have to say that this is not the right place to ask for explanations if you really need them. I'm not a frequent visitor in this forum part..

As a Head of Tech Support Dept I'm asking you for apologies because of this misinformation you've got. That was rather an accident of personal ignorance that must be eradicated as soon as possible, than normal practice at GSM Server. Indeed, most of server based operations require credits to cover developer's expenses and you've been informed about that when you contacted us for the second time. In this particular case I have refunded 100 credits back to your account to ease this incident.

As per your other statement of not being able to contact particular person you've been told the truth. The time you have reached us it was Friday evening here, so most of our staff went home already and weren't available to talk till Monday. Here we have opening hours and working shifts same as all other world does.

We will be happy to see you again at our web store and will strive to avoid any incidents in future. Feel free to contact me in private if you still have any issues unsolved.

Sincerely,
GSM Server Team

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gsmserver For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked

Page generated in 0.11036 seconds with 7 queries