View Single Post
Old 11-14-2005, 12:36   #7 (permalink)
Steph

Member: 17846
Thanks Meter: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by atv
in my experience, what i can suggest to you is:
1. buy a 3.0 volt adaptor, cut the end and put 2 cables in negative and 1 in positive, in one of the negative put a neddle with the end a little bended.
so it works as negative ground to make tespoint.(the neddle)
the other negative wire, cable to give power to the batery conector.
positive as well.( as a batery simulation)
use only the corners ones of batery conectors to put one cable each.
2. with the customer Not looking, open the v3 cut with a knife the side of the shield that u need to bend, remove, or cut to be able to put the needle in the tespoint.
3. conect smartmoto and smartclip plug the usb to the v3 and put thepositive cable, conect display with flex, (just to check your tespoint is succesfull), cause when u conect needlle you will see that keypad light is on, then conect negative to batery simulation and search for the phone in aplication.
4. when it gives u the neptune blank recognition, remove tespoint, and display, then u can fla**** with a fullflash, with the option overwrite boot selected.
important:
-be carefull with the voltage of the adaptor.
-when cutting just in the corner of tespoint and when u have a corner cutted bend it carefull to be able to see the testpoint.
-if it result without internal display, use flashfiles
R374_G_0E[1].42.08R_A_lp0239_full_flash
R374_G_0E[1].42.07R_A_lp0021_full_flash (with video camera but with no spanish, check lang)
R374_G_0E[1].42.0CR_lp0031_full_flash (no video camera but with spanish)
- also be carefull with removing flex conector cause is very fragil (the flex has a pressure point so if u force it a little, it will crack).
this is my expirience, im in central america, and i have been unlocking a lot using the procedure, just as a humble advice, or tip.
the picture of tespoint is in smart-clip site.
xxx
So it's a flashing problem that get the internal screen without display!! So how comes when u fix another screen it works!!!
THE FLASHES U MENTIONED UP TO REPAIR THE DISPLAY PROBLEM, SHOULD BE A SMART MOTO FLASHES OR WHAT EXACTLY?? CAN U PLZ SHED THE LIGHT MORE ON THIS PROBLEM, AND EXPLAIN WHAT EXACTLY IS 'CAUSING IT??

Page generated in 0.09762 seconds with 7 queries