No Life Poster

Member: 24023
Sonork: 100.61317
Thanks Meter: 2,630
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtrexltd
Dear Mr Hititbiti,
I answer to you just to kindly remind you that here is not ,,Market feedback,, aria...
Is a uni-clip registered customers aria.. are you one of them? If yes, please tell me your name , your company name, your registration details, in order to receive support or to have a discution with me regarding this product.
Two - when you speak about a product you must know what you speak about.. there is no clone ...you must do more research before speaking about someone else products.. Just to help you to remove any confusion in your mind, between www.uni-clip.net and www.uni-clip.org...
Three - when i release an update is my option, how long is FREE of charge.
Four - i do believe that you know better then me how many customers call me for support.
Regards,
Michael

Dear Mr.Newtrexltd
your poroduct is cloned since 11/12/2004 in china , if you have freind in china you can ask
i was gone in china in 11/04 , and i find uniclip craked for 100euro , and This copany work for craking RedBox ( but he stop since 6 moth working in redbox crack cose he fidn ipmossibel to crack it )
for thaty i ask mod and supoer mod to remouve this uniclip section
uniclip is great product he work well unlock alot of phone , but when support is stop to do update that's measn this product is dead , see last timefor your update!
i dind't write this , for making fight beteew you and me !
i just write this kendly , i hope you will be not angry about that
( sory for my bad english)
WBR Salem

Page generated in 0.06826 seconds with 7 queries