View Single Post
Old 01-05-2006, 04:27   #73 (permalink)
ber747
Freak Poster

Member: 93544
Thanks Meter: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by -minorKa-
Yeah, that trick should work. I never tested it 'cause I never wanted to and now I don't need it anymore. The reason I never used it is that it doesn't exactly unlock the phone; it works because there probably is a bug on the programming of the phones that makes them ignore the other type of network locking by auto-locking the actual SIM's network. So it's not the real unlocking of the phone; it's just a way of making the phone work with the SIM you want by locking the phone to the SIM's network with an different type of locking that seems to work by itself beside the other lockings. I'm also not sure that those codes remove "phone freeze" and I guess not because it's not their function to remove it (but it could also happen as it isn't even supposed to unlock any phone... just some, in some operators). It's an illusionall unlock, but for ocasional situations it's probably more usefull because it's quick.
If anyone really wants to unlock and/or unfreeze the phone, it should do it the way I did and that it's explained above.

About the cable connector, I just said above that the person should have the proper USB cable for it's phone. I did not said which cable is, but I guess all the phones bring it in it's box (at least they should, just like mine).
Thanks... Good solution...100000% ok and tested....

ber747

Page generated in 0.22021 seconds with 6 queries