View Single Post
Old 02-25-2006, 12:25   #127 (permalink)
CH@IN
Freak Poster

Location: Getting it to work is easy... making it do the things you want is another thing.
Member: 9824
Thanks Meter: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by wally1975
The Smouse is connected on the serial port (com1), the serial port on my pc works fine (i tried it with a serial printer), it has been set to 9600 bps, no parity and no flow control.
Could be the cable? I'm using a normal cable (NOT null modem cable).
Thanks!
1st) start a new threat, your questions are OFF TOPIC in the "New version 2.1......" thread
2nd) Please read some older posts before you start asking. You should at least understand the difference between a comp128V1 and a comp128V2.... it has nothing to do with the memory on the simcard as you believe
3rd) Italian wind cards can NOT be cloned, they are all comp128V2s. Accept it or switch to TIM Italy that are still clonable according to other forum members
4th) Read this thread http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=213686 to find your Network provider and see if others managed to make a clone of it
5th) Use the search function, search for comp128v1, ki, clone, beginner, woron scan, and other similar words in the "SIM-CLONING" section. You can even include the word "WIND" to find others who have asked similar questions to yours.
6th) Don't complain if you destroy your original-simcard, this is a risk you have to accept if you want to clone a card (and the risk to destroy the card is bigger when you "play" with your card without reading through older threads.)
7th) Cloning sims is an old technique (since 2003), nothing has changed except the version of the programs we use to extract the Ki. Don't worry reading older threads, they are still as valid as a new ones. The only difference is, that now 2004/2005/2006 there are mostly new version sim-cards (comp128V2) on the market which can NOT be cloned any more. Mind using old software like cardinal 0.68 as this program is not as efficient and safe as Xsim or WORON_SCAN.

@everyone: Please start new threads if there are questions not already answered or problems with your euipment. Don't post OFF-TOPIC into sticky threads.

Regards

Ch@in

Page generated in 0.07449 seconds with 7 queries