Old 02-27-2006, 07:26   #11 (permalink)
adam5589
Freak Poster

Member: 32069
Thanks Meter: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by honge
@adam
u say that cruiser u control , but u selling very cheap for end user... how reseller can get more margin???
i know ppl (all big distributor) only know me sell in very2 cheap.. but they 100% wrong, why cause i see in the market first, i just follow they price, but ppl in here it's wrong.
for bussiness i want got more margin.. so i agree with boss alif30 about you better don't only hear from customer better have to in accompanying evidence
for that upgrade usb smart , from 1st i post in my forum iam selling 450.000 rupiah / 35euro, for this i not comment who destroy price in market
corect me if i'am wrong
BR
honge
To end user, I sold cruiser on deal price.

I sold Cruiser at cheap price only for
- Professional Reseller got the best price (100 pcs /each month)
- Reseller got the cheap price (30 pcs /each month)
- Moderator of my forum, got the cheap price (because the are very helpful)
- Other ppl / my friend who always buy from me, will have discount price.
- Other ppl who the first time buy from me, will have deal price.

About your suggestion:
"better don't only hear from customer better have to in accompanying evidence".

You right 100% about that suggestion. I always asking the price by sending sms to other reseller. Actually my friend do that (not me) just to know other reseller's price. And I always keep the price same with other reseller, because if my price higher, I will never sale the products. As you knew, too many competitor in here, right ?

So if you need commitment in price. Lets do it, I agree 100% for this solution. We must have enough profit, right ? As you knew, from time to time the profit in GSM business is lower and lower

And Honge, I already talked about this commitment right ? You must be already knew from your friend Irwan (Symphony Cell). He is my friend too. And Irwan already talked to you, right ? I don't want to fight, more friend is more better.

BR,
Adam

Page generated in 0.07318 seconds with 7 queries