View Single Post
Old 03-02-2006, 13:50   #7 (permalink)
josetolo_jr
Freak Poster

Member: 45351
Thanks Meter: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by CH@IN
Don't rush buying as I doubt this product will find the Ki on any comp128v2 card. The hardware of almost all sim-readers is the same (similar), the software (if anything at all) would make the difference.

When you read advertisements like this one (Not restricted to V2) (or sometimes: New V2 Version! ) the "smart" author means usualy that it will work on both, USB 2.0 .... and 1.1 (backward compatible).

Ok, on this site it says "Not restricted to v2 card" ... hmmmmm, what does this person want to advertise: Lets think again: Is there any "simcard contact manager software" restricted to copy the phonebook entries from a v2 card? Got the idea? No statement about "finding the Ki of a V2 card".

Even if I still didn't convice you with my above comments... read little bit further ahead on that site. Multisim 12in1? Here is the link and the compatible networks are listed on that page too. Did you notice the comp128V2 network cards on the bottom of that page? Not supported http://www.multisim.com.tw/e2.htm

That is the way how people sell in our days... by misleading the customer.

It's your right (and money) to Be SUSPICIOUS

Regards

CH@IN
Yes, I absolutely agree with you sir. Thanks very much to your explanation.

BR

Page generated in 0.07350 seconds with 7 queries