UnlockingExperts
No Life Poster

Member: 59731
Sonork: 100.99999
Thanks Meter: 514
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realistic
hello,

i attempted to return my vodka-clip today to unlocking expert UK, as it still does not speak, following two updates, the use of 9v adaptor to mains and a whole of lot of time! However they said no Vodka clip speaks, they tested several and there own in front of me.

i did not return the product prior as it was not completely essential to its use, i managed the other unlocks with the use of the detection and unlocking lights. The voice has however become essential in the NEC 343i unlocking process.

Could someone please advise me on what the hell is going on, because i need to start unlocking these phones. I have till now relied on free logs from JAF and furios box. Does anyones box speak? If so, furious should reconsider these jokers at unlocking expert being official suppliers and could they offer me some solution to this unfortunate business.

Billy
Hi Billy

Your parents came to me today, told me that they having problem with Vodka clip which they bought from me, so i replaced them with a new one, than they mention that its from billy and they were not aware of our new address so they been before to some where else, where i think you guys were not treated right. any way matter sorted now.

But next time before you pass on any comments here about some one or call some one Joker please make sure are you talking about right ppls ? as for you its just few words easy to say , but for some other ppls who work hard all day to provide good service to make their customers happy and to mantain there reputation it effects.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if any problem with any product which we have sold or if we can help you with any product which is not even sold by us. As best support is our promise.

Best regards

Unlocking Expert Team.

Page generated in 0.09626 seconds with 7 queries