Old 04-07-2006, 23:13   #12 (permalink)
mitek
Freak Poster

Member: 40583
Thanks Meter: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by wazl
this is really strange.
I have checked the logs (mods and admins) and i can not find something.
Noone have banned him.

It seems that this is a software problem.
I hope it will not happend frequently.

I unbanned Mehvishal !

Regards
wazl
Hmm.....something strange for me WAZL please check this post: http:///vbb/showthread.php?t=283889

and please ban this user becouse he is posting on many threads without reason blaming our name. W are serious team and we trying to help all users who have problems but...like you know some of them are too stupid to use our software or dont understand how to use or how its work, so please dont blame us for some stupidity. I write many manuals and they are for download from download section on www.sagmaster.com but.... if somebody have problem nobody read manual first but write post on forum and blaming us that our product is bad or not work , we trying to help them but if somebody dont understand what mean "wrong device wersion" or "please update your dongle" sorry but we will not learn this people how to speak or read in english, the worst is that when we tell them "please send your dongle to your resseler ( becouse they buy this not directly from us only from our reselers they are responsibile for this)" they talking : "why i must send to ressler , i cant repair my self?" or " please send me new cpu becouse my ressler is in country xxx and me is in country xxx and it cost too much for me" im asking why you dont choose reselerer who was near you thy talking he have better price, so its not my fault that you choose bad far or ressler.

sorry for this long post but...i have enough of this stupid people who is blaming us.

Best Regards Mitek SagMaster Team

Page generated in 0.08148 seconds with 7 queries