View Single Post
Old 05-12-2006, 23:41   #3 (permalink)
Mizar
No Life Poster

Member: 67277
Thanks Meter: 5,588
LEAD'S POST 1:

Hey laser! (notice the small 'l')

Even Zulea is better than you nowadays. At least he supports his users and doesn't talk (so much) BS like you do.
You became very big-headed these days, apparently your ego is boosted to its max.

Regarding the Z300, part 1:
Why did I make a bug?
Because I don't have a working Z300 right here - I killed it irreversibly during experiments two months ago.
I added Z300 support blindly.
I forgot nothing, one nibble was errorneously set to zero causing 9 of 10 Z300 phones to not boot properly.
On every single minor failure of mine you take the opportunity and masturbate all over.
At least, your severe minority complex will probably get solved someday.
Go, get a life!

Regarding the Z300, part 2:
In your forum you write you "just borrowed the idea" from GTI.
On the contrary, what you did is the most stupid thing that could be done.
You just stole their loader and completely unprotected it, so it could be copied by anyone.
You just don't respect others work.
Btw, Softmobile is not a programmer.
Softmobile is a team of two persons, one of them being a programmer.

Regarding Z530/W810:
You say I copied all Z530/W810 from setool?
I admit I copied Production-loader patch, but absolutely nothing else related to red CID49.
Why reinventing wheel?
Btw, why didn't you protect it like you used to?
Well, is there any Sec-loader in your tool?
Of course, there isn't.
Oh, well, you just use some lame 'virus' (or how the heck you call it) to allow Zulea to borrow every single loader from your tool.
Why you stole one of my CS-loader patches and implemented it to setool recently?
Why don't you just use Explorer-loaders instead of playing with unprotecting CS-loaders?
Zulea's USB-smart's success is built upon your incapability to protect your stuff.

Page generated in 0.08401 seconds with 8 queries