Old 05-23-2006, 20:36   #59 (permalink)
bowei
No Life Poster

Member: 207455
Thanks Meter: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by newlifeontop
Hello Friends,
Am Mr.Henry J.Wood, A citizen of Thailand...but my son travelled to Nigeria to complete his studies, Project examination for his and Programme in Nigeria because of his degree needed over here..but his birthday is getting near.so that is why am buying this Phone for him as him birthday gift
Am very interested in buying your item Nokia N80, because this item will be sent to my son in Africa (Lagos NIgeria)for his Birthday ceremory that his coming up on the 15th of this month. so i will like to know the total cost with the shippment cost through the FEDEX or DHL shipping method. so get back to me in order for me to quickly made the payment to you via Western Union Auction Payment wish they are going to bring the Money to your House address within 1 to 2days after the payment.....If you can pls cantact me back within 24hrs so all i need u to do for me now is to get back to me with the total cost of everything like i said before so that i can make the payment right away....

This message should be replied to my private mail box {[email protected]}.

Thanks friend....
believe you should contact nokia or any phone store in nigeria or better still contact [email protected] he'll give you ur kinda help

Page generated in 0.10682 seconds with 7 queries