View Single Post
Old 06-10-2006, 19:06   #77 (permalink)
alexmyway

Member: 291633
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by int03h
HI all !

Patched via service pack directory method.

Tested and working version using Internal HP Bluetooth device on :
HP / Compaq NC6220
Logitech High Def Audio Headphones (audio Sink) WORKING.
Logitech MX5000 Keyboard WORKING
Logitech MX1000 Mouse WORKING
Standalone SetPoint 2.60 WORKING (Install Setpoint After Installing the Bluetooth Stack and REBOOT AGAIN) then do the pairing.

Because I get better speed off megaupload:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2HXKZYQK

There are more complete instructions in other postings if you are in trouble .. but this will work 99% of the time.
1) Uninstall your bluetooth software ( DO NOT UPGRADE )
2) Disable / Unplug your bluetooth device
3) Reboot
4) Install above
5) Reboot
6) Enable/ Plug in Your Bluetooth Dongle/Internal Bluetooth and Point device manager at C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\bin when it looks for drivers.
7) Click on your bluetooth icon in the system tray and " START USING BLUETOOTH "

Thanks all that contributed to this - I think this is BY FAR the best release of the Widcomm stack to date ..
Thanks for all your help but it aint workin for me! Did everything as per above but how do I 6) Enable/ Plug in Your Bluetooth Dongle/Internal Bluetooth and Point device manager at C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\bin during install Found New Hardware wizard was all over the place - no way to stop ip. After install/reboot I still get Bluetooth device not found in system icon. In Dev Mgr I have the Broadcom Enumerator but NOT the Bluetooth Device showing so I can point to the new Widcomm drivers...why is it not there. BTW I am installing on Sony Vaio using internal Bluetooth.
Thnx

Page generated in 0.06415 seconds with 7 queries