Unsuported version

power o.k , read o.k
unsupported version for unlock

Power ON Phone
Conecting

Version: 01140111
Type: CT5358

Unsuported version

im using unibox with 530 cable , phone going into tat mod np , and connecting and reading lang from the 535 np.
but it seem no metter what im trying to read on the 535 , it goes out lang file

i will retest tomorrow will post results.
if i can read the 535 , it seem that cable is good right ?
Hi,

if you can connect in Test Mode then the cable is OK. I investigated the 535 and it works ok for reading/writting flash. If you read the Langpack first, then you read full flash from an unknown version the lang filename will remain at default name, but what you are saving is not the langfile again, but the flash, just modify the name and click save. Look at the size of the file, if is over 4mb is full flash, if is under 1mb is langfile. No matter the extension, you just upload it to me. ...or Untill the new update (coming today) you can read the flashes like this (for this model only):

Click on the Extended features, then Recovery Mode, the phone will boot in usual way. Then read flash, and post the links here. In the next version the FTP will be up and running and you will can use the Send Flash button from Extended features.

Regards
J.A.F. Philips

p.s. If you send me the files today will be included in the next update coming today.

Page generated in 0.09384 seconds with 8 queries