Old 06-12-2006, 16:15   #40 (permalink)
TRABEL
No Life Poster

Member: 21937
Thanks Meter: 279
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.A.F. Philips
Hi,

if you can connect in Test Mode then the cable is OK. I investigated the 535 and it works ok for reading/writting flash. If you read the Langpack first, then you read full flash from an unknown version the lang filename will remain at default name, but what you are saving is not the langfile again, but the flash, just modify the name and click save. Look at the size of the file, if is over 4mb is full flash, if is under 1mb is langfile. No matter the extension, you just upload it to me. ...or Untill the new update (coming today) you can read the flashes like this (for this model only):

Click on the Extended features, then Recovery Mode, the phone will boot in usual way. Then read flash, and post the links here. In the next version the FTP will be up and running and you will can use the Send Flash button from Extended features.

Regards
J.A.F. Philips

p.s. If you send me the files today will be included in the next update coming today.
thx for the info
i cant do it today as i left shop already and im home now
will do it tomorrow morning and will post you link or if new version got ftp then i'll send there and will tell you

i will try again with the 530 freezing problem after new update and pkey update hope will be better
thx for replay and support

Page generated in 0.06976 seconds with 7 queries