Old 08-26-2006, 10:22   #4 (permalink)
GSMtricks
No Life Poster

Member: 3610
Sonork: 100.54638
Thanks Meter: 1,652
Quote:
Originally Posted by slim05 View Post
I have't used this software yet,It seems to be a nice software.
Can this software unlock sim blocked alcatel e259.I have this model in large quantity, which are asking for reset key when I insert sim in it.and if I enter the codes it says invalid key. I managed to unlock few pieces by other softwares and codes, but still I don't know the correct way, how I have done it. If multi box can do it, that would be very nice.then I'll buy it
If anybody had this problum and solved successfully please post here
1. Run the software Alcatel Exxx Tool. And check please your box activation status. Your box must have Alcatel activations like in a picture. If you dont have "- ALST" activation - you need to update the activations - press "box update" button and it will be activated in 2 sec ( internet connection must be on ). It is extra payd activatipons ( ~120$ - ask you reseller about it ).

2. Connect the cable to socket called "UNI". With Exxx cable ( schematics is already in a support area ). Check please you com port settings. And select correct com port. In my case Multi-box Port was 6 - and for work with alcatel com port 7 ( it is very important to select a correct com port - in other case you will get error: enable to open com port ).

3. Connect telefon ( in my case it was Alcatel E256 ) to cable ( socket is near battery ). Phone must be switchet off.
4. Press "connect" botton is a software. Software will ask you about press on botton on the phone. You must press power on botton shotly ( ~1 sec ) on the phone. After that you will see next info.

5. Press "read codes" botton. After that press "disconect" botton. Disconnect your phone from cable. Insert sim card and power on the phone. Then phone will ask you about NCK - just write the code and press OK. Your phone will be unlocked!

Maybe you have usr code? Did you try to enter reset code?

Page generated in 0.10586 seconds with 7 queries