Old 04-21-2007, 16:20   #3 (permalink)
Faisal_Computer
No Life Poster

Member: 151871
Thanks Meter: 71,421
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinitySupport View Post
Dear Disappoited Person,

I just want to inform you, that I did not sleep last several night and silently tried (w/o big noice, w/o aditional money, w/o additional advices) to find solution for this problem. it's hard for me to find solution because I had old phone with old firmare so it's hard to make correct tests.
One man promised to sell to us new s404 for test. We ready to PAY for phone + delivery to make FREE update (please, see the difference in these words: WE PAY for FREE UPDATE FOR YOU) but we did not received phone from that man yet, probably he can't send phone, probably he can't enter in Net to talk, nobody know.
So, Dear Dear Disappoited Person, see that we work for persons like you silently but fast and serious, we make updates EVERY DAY and if some times we have delay, this means that we have really serious reason to make delay.
As you know, Infinity-Box was selected by many people like Best Box Year 2006 for our non-stop free updates and exellent support. We don't want to make fast money on 1-2 month fast work (like other boxes tried to do), we don't stop our projects w/o any reason (like other boxes do), we don't try to kill market with cheap crap software (like other boxes do), we make free updates but not payed updates (like other boxes do), our support persons answer to users problems every day in forums, by e-mail, via ICQ, we always here to help.
And if this is not enough to be satisfied with our product... I can't understand what other you need to be satisfied.
Anyway, if you not satisfied you can try to use other cheap crap soft and see the difference !

REALLY NICE ANSWER !!!

i have no words even a SINGLE word to say but i want to say that INFINITY is the best by support by helping by any thing that BOX can !! INFINITY's team really do hardwork for us ...... i really AGREE WITH YOU Brother i want to say just just (((( KEEP IT UP ))))

Br

FAISAL_COMPUTER

Page generated in 0.07859 seconds with 8 queries