View Single Post
Old 05-17-2007, 11:17   #2 (permalink)
KulanKendi
No Life Poster

Member: 384655
Thanks Meter: 517
U don't need to install/uninstall drivers.
Just run KKClient click READ INFO and hold "C" or "@" key in phone and connect cable , if sw will read phone then U can change CDA.

b.r.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tino.s View Post
Hello Kulankendi,

In anticipation of receiving the login details I installed the Kulankendi client on my computer.

I followed the instructions but I noticed that I could not install the hermoine usb drivers for my M600i. The reason for this seems to be that I have installed SEUS and that I have previously connected my M600i to the computer. When I did so the SEUS package installed a number of usb/port drivers for M600i on my system and now I cannot install hermoine since SEUS drivers are already in place for my m600i.

Do I need to uninstall SEUS and the SEUS usb/port driver for the M600i? I noticed that Kulankendi client 1.53 can detect my M600i phone over USB without the hermoine usb drivers (by using the already installed SEUS driver). However, will Kulankendi client be able to change CDA using the SEUS usb/port drivers or do I need to uninstall them and then install the hermoine drivers?

Best regards,

Tino .... eagerly awaiting his login-details

Page generated in 0.08325 seconds with 7 queries