r a nadeem
No Life Poster

Member: 241039
Thanks Meter: 4,170
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by meo786pk View Post
All Members,

I am post this problem already but i can't sucessul for solving my problem. So i am again post my problem please all members / experts are requested for give me solution.

Dear Sir,

I purchase UFS-5. Please guide me how I install on my computer. I install this product on Windows XP. The installation is carryout successfully but when I run the software I found that software is not working properly (selected Device, not compatible with Software.

When I start the software and press the button Connect it goes long time please waiting and show the message on status bar disconnect

When I run Ufs-4 SEMC and press the Connect it show dialog box : Please Enter Activation String. What is the activation String where I found this.

When I run UFS_RTP and connect. Message is Please Wait … Select Device, not compatible with Software.

i attached the images.

A valuable member give me the product activate code but I don’t know where & how I enter this code.

Urgent response is requested.

Thanks & best regards.
Dear br
first of all there are no device known as ufs-5 , its colne and local made , there are not support at the net.so do as said scsarcar . give it string given by scsarcar ,
rashid

Page generated in 0.09130 seconds with 7 queries