Old 08-24-2007, 09:00   #8 (permalink)
GSMtricks
No Life Poster

Member: 3610
Sonork: 100.54638
Thanks Meter: 1,652
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaurav_Radadiya View Post
Yes.. That's a appriciated move. But as far as I.. support takes more time to modify files everytime..I have experience for many files they upload after taking much time... and sometime server doesnt notify that why some of firmware are not uploaded to support area...
Anyways.. No arguments..Team works best at their place...
But need to be Quick and more hard working to meet latest market needs...

One morething I want to request to team that modify something which can format user file area option cause many time someother box recover that phone in 5-10 minutes and with multibox we have to wait for dayz untill they update into their server.. Need to have option for UNKNOWN PHONES support..cause everytime they doesn,t have problem to fully flash..so that will b appriciated. by this way we can collect more sets and can help team by sending file..no matter howmuch they take time... I hope you understand fast growing world's demands..

Thanks
But we have this function alread like "format eeprom area" and you can use it even if firmare or models is not supported. BUT you need to make back before format eeprom. It will save you a time.

Page generated in 0.07712 seconds with 8 queries