View Single Post
Old 03-05-2001, 07:55   #1 (permalink)
Zianna
Major Poster

Member: 3068
Thanks Meter: 0
why so much battle with black listed phones?

i have been reading this forum and it seems most ppl are trying to change thier imei number to unblacklist a phone (and even sum seriusly damaging thier phones), im not one to just hand secretes over, but for the ppl who want to play and have a slight idea on nokia's, a phone can be unblaclisted by a) changing a certain value in netmon, and changing a certain original value in the phone (all done by mbus/fbus serial cable) i flashed a phone once hasnt worked again, so i tend to stay clear of that approach, but anyhow its true this method isnt fool proof,u can make about 13 succsefull calls out of every 20 dialed, but redialing a number is a small price to pay for an unblacklisted phone. anyhow just thought i would share this with u,i also need other phones to test this on as i have only tried it on 18 nokia 5110's, all with different versions ,and not realy going to report my 3310 stolen to test (murphys law),but for the ppl who feel like playing i tink that is enuff info, and just to let u know it can be done!

Page generated in 0.08216 seconds with 8 queries