View Single Post
Old 09-22-2007, 05:49   #1 (permalink)
GFI
No Life Poster

Member: 288462
Thanks Meter: 87
Problem with GSM-Sources (Guangzhou)

Due to the lack of stock of the setool from my side I bought the setool from GSM-Sources Hunter Liu to resell it to my customer. When customer got the setool and use it for once then they told me hey card blocked enter unblock code. I send Mr Liu the serial number of the card and ask what happen he reply how I know. I said pls check with your supplier he seem not very bother about it drag for weeks. Then he tell me how I know the box u bought is from me . WTF I told got problem then he find excuses. I ask him how u wan me to proof. He said send back the box. I told him I give u the serial number of the setool cant u check it in your database? He said not possible ok fine. I pay for the shipping to get the setool shipped back to me the n I send to him. When he got it he still told me how I know the card inside is mine since the seal is broken on the box cos my customer open it to check if the card issnt put in properly. Well everyone know its possible to read the card ID n see if its theirs right. I only request him to check wats wrong with the card if possible unblock it or change me a new 1. I not asking him to change me a new box but he refused.

I ask in the setool forum why is that so mr laser reply its most properly that the supplier did not pay up that why its blocked or very minor chances that the customer are hacking the setool which sound quite impossible as my customer dun even know how to use it as they ask me alot of question about it.

I already replace a new box to my customer now I just wan him to replace me a card or unblock it but he refused. Not a very good guy to deal with. Too many excuses when problem arised. I ask him if he if he keep tracking of the box ID he is selling he said no so they dunno if the card is his. What a lame excuse. Now waiting to see how is he going to settle with it. I will update the thread as it goes along.

Regards
GFI Team

Page generated in 0.09571 seconds with 8 queries