View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 04:26   #9 (permalink)
GFI
No Life Poster

Member: 288462
Thanks Meter: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by HONEY View Post
I have dealt with gsm-sources and all went ok, the products were fine and on the time, in ur case i must say you aren't correct, how u expect support after you torn out the warranty seal ..

BR.
For me in biz we have winning and losing its normal. But for Hunter case he only wans to win and not lose even if he have to lose.

Mr Honey when everything is in working condition of cos you wont have problem from him. If the items are not working you see what you will expect from him. He will start push the blame to whoever he can think of. That issnt the way to do biz. Mr Honey you have good reputation here I know I believe you wont do that to customer right?

If customer bought a box from you and the card is blocked what will you do? I believe you will reply him immediately find out whats wrong then change for him right?

And if you reply very late then customer open the box to check if the card is loose or whatever as he needs to use it urgently and you did not put a seal on the card will u tell your customer OH HOW I KNOW THE CARD IS FROM ME...... I am interested to hear how are you going to settle this issue... Thank you.

Regards
GFI Team

Page generated in 0.08042 seconds with 7 queries