View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 09:12   #1 (permalink)
mh2001pk

Member: 413401
Thanks Meter: 0
Thumbs up Amazingly easy and real way to get full software

This is real. I have earned money myself by just clicking and visiting websites. I made around $24 within 2 weeks and bought software and memberships. It is so easy. Just follow the steps below and you will be surprised how you can get paid by just visiting and clicking advertisements.
  • Skip this step if you already have a PayPal account. Go to https://www.paypal.com/ and sign up. Create a PayPal Premier Account (this is for free). When asked to give credit card details click on CANCEL and your account will be created without giving the credit card details. You need PayPal account because your payments are sent to you via PayPal.
  • Now start earning money after registering on the following websites. Please leave the names “mh2001pk” or “JimmyHilten” as your referral in your registration. By doing that you will give me points. You'll be paid just to click on their ads. The more you click the more you earn.
******* (The best paying site)
Adbux.org (Many ads to click everyday)
AdCash.org (Great site for quick payments)
AdverCash.net (ads and survey. Good payments)
Clix4coins.com (good number of ads)
TrafficBux.com (good payment system)
No-Minimum.com (good and quick payments)
SurveySavvy.com (Complete survey and get paid)
PerkCentral.net (Good surveys but US only)
DaddyBux.com (good payment systems)
  • How you get paid?
    You make money by simply visiting websites for at least 30 seconds/visit. They will pay you $0.05 or more for each website you visit. Payments are issued via PayPal on a daily basis but you must request for a payment to be processed. Once requested, your payment will be issued within 24-48 hours (usually sooner).
That is that simple. Start now and you will be surprised to find out that you get paid for real JUST FOR VISITING WEBSITES. Coooooool hey.
good luck.

Page generated in 0.08383 seconds with 7 queries