View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 23:38   #6 (permalink)
wgmmmx
Banned

Member: 137474
Sonork: 100.109924
Thanks Meter: 471
Yes why you not do good working software now we can't flash most off BB5 new phone not telling about dct-4 like 6310i still not work and update very slow why other box can flash phone without problem but F1box can't ?????? You tell us that F1box have very good HW and becouse this you need change it from prodigy but now is not so good only few update and now only problems for user with this box I only use it few times now not use becouse I try few times flashing with Jaf cable bb5 and lots off problems with E65, N73, N76 and I don't know why you not fix this problems one time but for good !! !! We pay a ots of money for this box and need working box for flashing only if you can't do more but this should work for now not work so goot a lots off fct4 can't flash and the same is with bb5 WHY YOU NOT FIX ONE TIME ALL BUG WHAT USER WITE AND AFTER THIS noone will tell that this box is bed but now for 299 usd I can have UB box and will be much beter then F1box and have still update after 1,5 years of life not like F1 now is 1 year and something tell me that you want give us new box and this will be dead why ?? ?? ?? I wait for answer !! !! bye

Page generated in 0.07954 seconds with 7 queries