View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 23:53   #7 (permalink)
wgmmmx
Banned

Member: 137474
Sonork: 100.109924
Thanks Meter: 471
If you kill now F1box or not give us real support you tell yours customer 1 think not uy next your product becouse will be the same story !! Better will be buy product from other team that give real support faster update and more then 1 year. Now even HWK is better then F1box and can flash much more phone and stabile working. I tell about new dct4+ version we not have update from few month !! !! I tell about flashing BB5 phone. Unlocking old rap bb5 phone and for sure flashing BB5 phones that should work but not working and user tell you about this on forum and you not doing with this nothing !! !! !!
Next question why use delete USB flashing that will help all user and a lots of new phone we can flash without problem with f1box why not add this function again and now working with all bb5 phone better then FBUS flashing !! !! If orginal nokia software can do this on almost all phone why not F1box ?? ?? ?

Now wait for answer I got 2 F1box and need know what now trow away and forget about prodigy team or I will got real support and working software with new bb5 phones ?? ?? ??

Page generated in 0.07384 seconds with 8 queries