View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 09:50   #33 (permalink)
dannyogolo
No Life Poster

Member: 18200
Sonork: 100.1608286
Thanks Meter: 82
This discussion seems to be useless.
China Phones have come to stay, the earlier you start learning how to get Rx, Tx the better your pocket.

One simple truth: they can only get better, never to get worse.
Think about it, the 1st time they started, they barelly lasted for 2 weeks, but now, many people are using them for 6 months.
And come to think of it, these phones have literarilly everything-in-one: what Nokia and others were almost telling us was not possible.

In my shop (and city) I see big boys (who also own orig phones like E90) also carry one china phone, simply bcos of one of these do-it-all feature.

I believe those that are not happy with China phones have not known how to repair them, thats the simple reason.

For my shops, we make more PROFIT reparing china phones than other brands, simple.
And like Miliky said, in 1 year, the only thing nokia and others will do will be to crash prices, nothing more.

I think the next frontier for China phones will be to develope app supported phones so people can install "cracked" apps like Dictionary, Bible, Q'ran, etc: Then we shall see where the almight Nokia and bros will land.

1 suggestion for investors with Huge money to invest: look for well run China phone manufacturers on the exchange(if any) and buy their shares. History has shown they will soon sky rocket, and soon wall street will come calling to buy them over

Page generated in 0.08236 seconds with 7 queries