View Single Post
Old 12-19-2007, 09:10   #6 (permalink)
InfinitySupport
Product Manager

Member: 130995
Thanks Meter: 35,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by bestncheap View Post
Lang Pack editor for infinity box is a paying update or free udpate??
if free update when all infinitybox user will have this s.w?? still need how long just for beta tester?? we all need that sir...
if a paying update... when will release this lang pack editor... for selling???
i will pay if need to pay... buy please as soon as posible...
dont lose with multibox team...
they give langpack editor free for all multibox user...
truely know i am using multibox langpack editor for change language..
but i also need infinity langpack editor...
please release as soon as posible...

I think many people agree with me...

BR

BnC
Joni
Hello,

Thank you very much for your interest to our software ! We are really proud that people like what we do and we will continue to offer first class software and service to our Dear Users !

Why we have a delay with LangPackEditor release ?
There is an easy explanation: we must be sure that all tests passed and that our users are safe to use our solutions without any possibility to kill their lovely phones.

As you know, Infinity-Box is very strong when we talk about "safety".
Safe solutions is one of main our targets, we want to be sure that people who follow our advices will have a good results and never kill their phones.

As you know, there are a lot of boxes on market (especially for "Chinese" models) where declared so many functions and so many different supported CPU. But if you are not a beginner in this field (I hope so) I am sure that you know, that all promises like "we support mt62, spreadtrum, skyworks, philips, adi, ad all other cpu in one button click" is just a false promises.
And main reason why it's false promises is: yes... possible to make software that manage one phone based on "spreadtrum" cpu well, but next phone on the same cpu will be killed.
Why so ?
Because to make good software it's need a lot of time and make twenty nine thousand tests with many different hardware configurations. Nobody can expect what modifications in hardware will be released by phone producers in future phones (and even in 2 very similar phones).

In fact, Infinity-Box has support for phones based on ADI, SkyWorks, MT62xx, Philips, TI and other CPU, and we have supported many models based on these CPU, but we never will say that "we support all phones based on that CPU" because we must make so many tests and be sure that all tests passed.

Our tests about "Chinese Miracle" software for MT62xx phones was started very long time ago and we have huge experience (and we have many extra-special information regarding this CPU type) and even after all these my information I can't say that we have 100% solution for MT62xx, because nobody know what surprice will be released by "Chinese" manufacturers in 1 day. So we work every day, makenon-stop updates and trying to fix all possible bugs and implement new features.
As you can see Infinity-Box "Chinese Miracle" software has unique autodetection algorithms, our software not depends on original factory flash files and we can manage really huge number of Chinese models, and we are still in work and have no reason to stop because every day we see new things in this field.

Why I explain all these ?
Just because to explain, that we don't want to release "beta software that kill phones and users cant understand what to do and how to pay thair clients for killed phones", we want to prepare really good and safe solution so our users can make money instead of lost it.

Some other good ideas was implemented by Infinity-Box programmers:
f.e. we have all flash files in very compact format, f.e. instead of spend 16Mb HDD space we have the same file packed in 8-9Mb only, and this file ready to load inside software without any pack/unpack procedure.
Infinity-Box users no need to download big files, we save up to 50% of our user's Internet traffic.
Infinity-Box users has easy access to flash files in support area, users can search flash file with required languages but not download all flash files one-by-one and try to find flash file with required language.
And I can continue to describe other useful features in our software/support quite long time..

So you see, we are trying to supply the best solutions and support, and I hope that our LanguagePackEditor will be so good as our other software.

Last edited by InfinitySupport; 12-19-2007 at 09:24.

The Following User Says Thank You to InfinitySupport For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.11833 seconds with 7 queries