Originally Posted by nokia_mine
I got the GMXT running fine on my N95. I had just revisited this thread lately. Can anybody clarify my following doubts:
1. How do I know which version of the GMXT I am using?
2. What is the latest available version now?
3. How to upgrade from old version to latest version?
4. Are there any advantages in the latest versions?
5. From a couple of month, thanks to this thread, I got GPS working on my N95. I tried using it in USA and Canada. I had no problems except, now and then the system the phone is going off and restarting, while on navigation, it just happened a couple of times. Is it normal or is it problem with the phone memory?
6. Where can I find the speed cameras of North America?
1. Go into settings>about, it will tell you what version you are running.
2. Latest is v.60
3. Juat load the latest version on phone, using file manager find the sis file and click on it, will install itself.
4. Latest version is much faster, can change the blue arrow to different vehicles icon.
5. Might be a memory problem (not enough RAM)
6. Don't know