View Single Post
Old 02-08-2008, 19:40   #3 (permalink)
unlock_solution
No Life Poster

Member: 478791
Thanks Meter: 52
hi sir i see the link and i read there usb cable is mention there but just clarify me what the package include or usb cables are in package for spreadtrum or infineon cpu phones or your box can format ffs with box cables in mc tool i have also that problem for spreadtrum cpu to make cables and i canot understand because no support from team ............and i see in your showing video link how to flash spreadtrum phones in screenshot it will ask for driver but how can phone ask for drivers when i insert phone usb cable in pc it will start charging and not ask for drivers ............that is same confusion for me to buy spiderman box pls clairify me ........about that and tell me also it will support dead phones of spreadtrum cpu i read a post ther you mention for a same on phone for that ............because chinese same phone on same time very difficult ..............plz tell if you satisfy ,me i have to buy 5 boxes for my customers also they all are not happy with mc tool ..............

wbr
varun

Page generated in 0.09671 seconds with 7 queries